There is a new episode of Drink Champs Happy Hour. In episode 4, N.O.R.E. In episode 4, N.O.R.E., Prepare yourself for an hour full of laughter and stories you’ve never heard before. This informal chat format podcast is always full of real talk. Whether they are reminiscing on the good old times or spilling hot tea, the conversation is always honest.
Rick Ross is a special guest for episode 4, and you can be sure that it will get wild. The Miami hip-hop mogul is a storyteller who doesn’t mind speaking his mind. Now that it’s happy hour, get a drink and relax.
Table of Contents
Drink Champs: Happy Hour Episode 4 Overview
Drink Champs Episode 4: Happy Hour featured hip-hop legends DJ Premier & Royce Da 5’9″. The iconic duo behind PRhyme sat down for a few drinks and discussed their long careers, the collaboration process, as well as what they planned next.
Royce and Preemo teamed up for the first time in 2008 as part of the PRhyme Project. They have released two albums since then, full of razor-sharp raps and boom-bap rhythms. They gave an insight into how their partnership has endured through the years. Preemo says that the key to their creative partnership is mutual appreciation. They price each other’s paintings and allow each other to create.
- They’ve got a concept for PRhyme 3 and are working on some tracks. Royce is referred to as the sound “vintage PRhyme” with an unfashionable sense.
- They additionally discussed their solo careers. Royce’s modern album, The Allegory, and Preemo’s manufacturing work were both referred to.
- Topics blanketed their favorite collaborators and hip-hop’s evolution.
Overall, Episode four supplied a candid view of the lives and careers of two hip-hop legends who’re nevertheless on the pinnacle in their recreation. The details about their creative process will be appreciated by PRhyme lovers. The ease of the conversation between Royce Preemo and Royce, punctuated with jokes and laughter, showed their friendship and musical connection. Listen in on a fun and interesting chat with these drink experts.
Guests Featured on Drink Champs Happy Hour Episode 4
Drink Champs Happy Hour’s latest episode features legends of the game. Hip-hop fans, get ready for this group of all-stars:
- LL Cool J was one of the first people to make hip-hop music. LL Cool J has been making music for over 30 years and has sold more than 100 million songs around the world. LL, a singer known for his songs “Mama Said” and “I Need Love”, shared stories from his career.
- Fat Joe is the Bronx rapper and leader of Terror Squad. When Joe was young, hip-hop was at its peak. He talks about his rise to fame and his friendship with the late Big Pun.
- Remy Ma is the best rapper in New York. Remy Ma opened up about being in prison, her comeback, and her marriage with Papoose. She also talked about some of the problems of being a woman MC in an industry dominated by men.
- Ashanti is the princess of R&B, hip-hop, and R&B. Ashanti talked about her Murder Inc. years, her relationship with Ja Rule, and her successful solo career. Ashanti hinted that a collaboration with Fat Joe was in the works.
This episode of Drink Champs Happy Hour should not be missed. Listen to these legends as they share their stories, their insights, and their favorite drinks. Conversations were raw, unfiltered, and sometimes emotional. A masterclass of hip-hop history and an epic episode.
Topics Covered in Drink Champs Happy Hour Episode 4
This week, N.O.R.E. Over drinks, DJ EFN and N.O.R.E. discuss a wide range of topics with their guests. The main topics of discussion included:
- The latest hip-hop and music: The panelists discussed the newest hip-hop albums, their opinions on the hottest singles, and how this new era of music compares with previous eras. This segment has plenty of opinions and recommendations if you want to learn about new music.
- Sports: In every episode, they spend time discussing sports, particularly basketball and football. They shared their predictions for the playoffs, discussed recent trades, and told some classic stories about sports. Not being a big sports fan doesn’t matter, this part of the show is always fun.
- Pop culture and entertainment: This week was a busy one for TV, movies, and celebrity gossip. They broke it down. They reviewed the latest movies and TV shows, speculated on celebrity relationships, and made jokes about the biggest online pop culture moments. People come back to their weekly show for their hilarious and refreshing take on pop culture.
- Lessons learned and life stories: Drink Champs’ N.O.R.E. N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN tell stories about their lives and share the wisdom that they have gained through the years. This week, they talked about their rise to fame in the music business, the relationships they built, and what advice they would give up-and-coming artists. These candid conversations and the hard-earned lessons they’ve learned in life are inspiring and insightful.
The episode was a great success, and it provided all the humor and reality that Drink Champs fans love. Next week, we’ll be back with more drinks, stories, and unfiltered conversations between hip-hop stars.
Highlights and Memorable Moments
This episode of Drink Champs had many highlights, memorable moments, and stories that made us laugh along with the hosts. Here are some of the highlights:
- O.R.E. şi DJ EFN made their usual grand entrances, full of energy and excitement. The show opened with N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN’s usual energetic and exciting grand entrance. It’s hard not to be excited around them, and it sets the perfect tone for the episode.
- Discussion of hip-hop beef – The discussion turned to previous hip-hop beefs and feuds. By telling their stories, the artists helped us understand what went on behind the scenes. The artists seemed to be able to see the absurdity of some feuds.
- Cam’ron’s memory of Big L. Cam’ron told a story about one of his first memories of meeting Big L at the age of 15 years. Big L inspired Cam’ron. He left a lasting impact on him. It was evident that he revered and respected Big L.
- Jim Jones has many nicknames. Throughout the show, Jim Jones was called or referred to by at least 12 different nicknames from the guests and hosts. From “Vampire Life,” “Dipset Byrd Gang Capo,” and “Jimmy,” to name a few. His numerous monikers highlighted both his influence and status.
- O.R.E.’s drunken stories – Drink Champs would not be complete without N.O.R.E. He will share a story about one of his drunken adventures. In this episode, he told a story about him being drunk and ending up in Diddy’s foyer. Diddy used N.O.R.E. as a footrest by resting his feet all night on N.O.R.E.
This episode is filled with hilarious stories, witty banter, and alcohol-fueled shenanigans. Enjoy a fun behind-the-scenes look at hip-hop history. Highlight reel moments will have you laughing and wanting more.
Where to Watch Drink Champs Happy Hour Episode 4
There are a few ways to stream Drink Champs Happy Hour episode 4. You can stream Drink Champs Happy Hour Episode 4 in a few different ways.
Revolt TV is available through many major cable providers, including AT&T U-Verse, Charter Spectrum, Comcast Xfinity (Cox), DIRECTV, DISH, and Verizon Fios. Revolt TV can be accessed through major cable providers such as AT&T U-Verse (U-Verse), Charter Spectrum, Comcast Xfinity Cox, DIRECTV DISH, Verizon Fios, and Charter Spectrum. Revolt TV may be available through your cable provider.
Revolt TV has also uploaded full episodes of Drink Champs Happy Hour to its official YouTube channel. Episode 4 will be available on YouTube within a few days of its airing on Revolt TV. YouTube is available free of charge on an extensive variety of streaming devices, laptops, and cell devices.
Revolt TV and Spotify have a distinct partnership, which means that full episodes of Drink Champs Happy Hour may be streamed on Spotify in the form of video podcasts. You can locate the most recent episodes of Drink Champs Happy Hour if you are already a Spotify subscriber. Spotify offers both unfastened and top rate subscriptions to their whole content library, which includes video as well as song.
You also can use streaming services like Sling TV or FuboTV, which include Revolt TV. You can also buy certain episodes of Drink Champs Happy Hour on offerings along with iTunes, Amazon Video, or Vudu. You have plenty of chances to look at Episode 4, and also, you may not pass over any of the amusing games and beverages that your favorite hip-hop stars may be having.
You’re completed. Drink Champs Happy Hour Episode 4 looks to be an ought-to-see installment of the series. N.O.R.E. N.O.R.E. The news that every other mythical visitor can be joining the display these days has raised the bar for this episode.
Expect some hilarious tales and bombshell moments. Tune in to the show and experience a delectable drink because the verbal exchange and drinks float. We’ll be looking at Drink Champs to see what they’ve in store for us the following week. Enjoy the display; however, don’t force it.