The best maintenance management software for small businesses is Limble CMMS. It gets the top spot since it is software that makes it simple to make and distribute work orders, and minimize maintenance duties and preventive plans, while at the same time offering a simpler user experience through faster dashboard reporting to stay ahead on maintenance schedules.
The effectiveness of your work depends on the operational capabilities of your plant. Therefore, you need to make sure that the assets are working in optimal condition through routine maintenance.
On the other hand, the processes of maintenance can be hard, especially for new businesses. If you lack enough technical skills or labor, you might experience difficulties in allocating duties to your employees and tracking the equipment that has been serviced. To make these tasks simpler and fast maintenance management software will come in handy.
At this moment you may be wondering what the best maintenance management software might be. To assist you in answering this question we will be looking at the best maintenance management software that can be adapted by small businesses and put our main focus on their prices and main features. These CMMS solutions will help you check the ones that might help you in meeting your operational goal.
Table of Contents
This maintenance management software is top on our list since its features are customized for small to middle-sized businesses and cut across many sectors. It has a mobile-friendly system that enables you to organize work requests as well as record data for various maintenance processes. You will be able to know what task has been assigned to which worker at a particular time and the cost of labor.
It also has a clutter-free user interface and operates on all platforms offering you a customized display of data so that you can only see the important data. Limble CMMS has a beginner plan priced at $25 per month and comes with the basic maintenance management features and offers to support multiple users at various locations. If you are on a budget you can subscribe to the $1 per asset per month plan.
- The tools enable you to monitor maintenance processes that are within your budget.
- Generation of granular reports on particular KPIs
- It features a mobile maintenance system for effective remote access.
- The multilocation management system is effective for businesses with branches or warehouses in different locations.
- The Live Test Drive function enables the maintenance management to enhance certain maintenance processes.
Wrike software is flexible and has comprehensive features that are useful for tracking multiple tasks. It also has a user-friendly interface which comes in handy for small businesses which are looking for an easy to operate CMMS software.
Another important feature is its 3-pane video for projects. This particular format enables the operators to view all the running projects and operations and enables users to swiftly move between projects. The CMMS system has an Activity Stream where you can assign tasks to specific employees and request updates.
These features make sure that no tasks fall behind schedule and that your machinery receives the maintenance they require. You can enjoy Wrike’s free plan which is available for unlimited users. The plan has features for spreadsheet views, email integrations, task management, file sharing, and access to Android and iOS applications.
- You can use folders and tags to organize information through projects or tasks. You can also organize one task in a singular folder without having it duplicated.
- You can also create smaller tasks for bigger tasks for comprehensive [project monitoring and completion. There is also a folder statistic for each folder that showcases the task metrics.
- The Activity Stream feature enables managers to communicate with team members and highlight specific information on task progress.
- It also offers email integration for users to create and submit documents from their email addresses. It also integrates with important business software such as Dropbox, Salesforce, and JIRA.
Fiix has value for money. This system enables you to manage your property, plan preventive maintenance, conduct inspections, and accommodate maintenance requests. It has a drag and drops calendar feature for effective maintenance tasks and repair schedules.
Another important aspect of Fiix is that it has a quick setup process that will enable you to launch it and install it within a few hours making it efficient for small businesses that lack an IT department. The interface is mobile-friendly and can be accessed via their iOS and Android applications. This makes it easy for tracking the performance of your remote employees. It also makes information sharing and communication between managers in various departments and their respective subordinate staff simple.
The basic monthly plan is $35 per user that is designed for small businesses. It comes with features for preventive maintenance, asset tagging, asset management, and work order tracking.
- It has a customizable dashboard and workflow to offer you control of your maintenance activities.
- The reporting tools are customized that enable you to generate information based on your objectives.
- The drag-and-drop calendar feature is unique and enables you to easily view the necessary business data regarding your maintenance tasks.
- Users are also provided with machine integration adapters and custom APIs.
- The maintenance management information/data is centralized from multiple areas, plants and businesses.
In summary, as a small business, it is important that you put down a good foundation for the ecosystem of your maintenance software. This is the reason why you need to invest in the correct tools that will assist you in getting your job done as fast and efficiently as possible. The software listed above will be a good start.