If you ever received a message or email claiming that your package is stopped, confirm it by contacting the shipping company. Always be aware of the message that asked your personal information, credit card details, and financial details.
US9514901185421 is also a scam tracking message. The message indicates that your package has been stopped, and you have to pay the due payment. They also provide the link to the fake USPS website in the message.
The website is a copy of the original USPS website, so many people consider it real. But, it is a fake website, like a fake tracking message. So, in this article, we will discuss whether the US9514901185421 message is real or not and some other information about the tracking number.
Table of Contents
Is the US9514901185421 a Fake Message?
This is not a real or legitimate message. The original USPS does not send this tracking message to its client. Some third-party or fraud person sends this message to people. Many people consider this message real because there is a link to a fake USPS website.
In the message, they said, your package has been stopped, and you have to pay the awaiting payment by clicking the given link. The link redirects you to the fake USPS website. Important Note, the message sent by the scammers or the hackers. Here is the image of the fake message:
How does the US9514901185421 fake message work?
The main motive of the hacker or the scammer is to trick people into clicking on the given link. The link will take the receiver to the same-looking USPS website, but the scammer’s main task is to steal people’s personal data like credit cards or financial information.
The link contains the viruses like malware or other types to hack your device and steal all the confidential data. Therefore, do not click on the link if you wish to save your money or other valuable information. Here is the image of the fake tracking number:
In the picture, you see that the website is a carbon copy of the USPS website, and it is just a foul play.
What to do with the US9514901185421 scam message?
Whenever you receive this fake message, you should first block the sender because the sender is a hacker or scammer. Then, please never click on the given link in the message because it will redirect you to the fake website.
If you click on the link, there is a high chance of spreading some virus on your device. So, don’t click the link. After that, delete the message or the email. Try to tell your friends, family, and others to avoid the US9514901185421 fake message and save them.
US9514901185421 scam message examples
We already provide you with some examples of this scam message. But the scammers always change the message, but the format remains the same. So, here are some examples of messages that scammers may send you.
- The package you requested from CN, US9514901185421, is currently in transit. Please click on the link below to pay the $ 1.00 of duties and taxes on this package as soon as possible.
Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation, and you will receive your package as soon as possible. You can track your package’s progress and learn more about our products and services by visiting our website.
- In regards to your awaiting package, we have sent you a notification. It is on hold. The tracking number for your package is 9470101699320015677517. In order to complete delivery, you must confirm payment of $1.99 using the link below. DELIVERY COMPLETE: “Phishing link” Note: Verification process.
- Your package is having difficulties being delivered; we require additional information about your address in order to continue delivering it. You can add your address information by following the instructions on the “Phishing link.”
- Despite your best efforts, USPS has suspended delivery of your package due to an incorrect delivery address. “Phishing link” Regards, USPS.
Tips For Identifying the US9514901185421 Scams messages
- As a result of reading all the above information, you will understand what this scam message looks like.
- Always check the scammer’s message or email multiple times. So you can understand whether it’s fake or real.
- Do not click on the link in the scam message.
- If you get these types of messages, first go to the USPS official website and check your package status.
- If the scam message asks for your personal information, never provide it.
- Download the anti-phishing plugin on your device to detect scam messages, malware, and other scamming things.
What exactly is the USPS?
USPS ( The United States Postal Service) is an independent U.S agency that provides postal services all around the United States. It is one of the world’s largest and most popular postal service companies that handles millions of packages.
The company provides various services, including sending letters, shipping packages, tracking, insurance, and delivery confirmation.
How to use USPS Tracking?
The process is very simple and easy. Just follow the given steps to use the USPS tracking.
- Go to the official USPS website.
- You should have your valid tracking number. However, the tracking number is a series of numbers and letters, such as “9400111899561854235416.”
- Paste the tracking number on the provided box.
- After that, click on Track or press the enter button.
- Your package will be displayed on a website, including its location, estimated delivery time, and other information.
US9514901185421 is a scamming message that scammers or hackers use to steal your money and other crucial information. So, if you ever received a message like this, just delete them and block the sender.
Whenever you receive a fake message for your package, first just go to the original website and check the package status by entering your tracking number. By this, you will know whether the message is fake or real. By reading this article, you will learn how to protect yourself from the US9514901185421 scam by reading this article.