The Main Character is the Villain 23 is one of the most essential and thrilling chapters of the popular manga series “Forbidden.” In this exciting manga series, the main character is the story’s villain. The main character wants to destroy the city on any basis. Despite his cruelty and cunning, he will stop at nothing to achieve his goals.
Manhwax is the publisher of the series. The novel has a negative character, which creates solid impressions and raises discussions about human nature and morality. These stories challenge our ethical values, but they also promote a dialogue regarding their complexities. These types of novels create a suspense story that captures the readers for the end of the story.
Table of Contents
Overview of The Main Character is the Villain 23
The chapter starts when Seo Jun has a dream that he killed the heroine. But when he wakes up, his whole body covers with blood. At that moment, he knows that he has been sleepwalking. As a result, the heroine decides to end their relationship with the Seo as she is understandably overwhelmed by the event.
However, Seo still doesn’t want to disconnect his relationship with the heroine. After that, he starts to stalk her and threatens her on the calls. He also breaks into her apartment when she doesn’t respond to him. The heroine is so angry about his behavior that she decides to complain to the police.
So, of all these incidents, the heroine knew that Jun was not a good man. Jun’s true nature reveals to her through his stranger and angry behavior. In his case, it’s his desire to make other people’s lives miserable that drives him to be a sociopath. MC feels pleasure in playing with his victims like they are nothing. His actions cause pain and suffering without regret.
The chapter 23 comes to its end with the Jun arrest. This fitting conclusion for a villainous character will disturb readers.
MC Selfishness in The Main Character is the Villain 23 Chapter
- In this story, the main character is referred to as the main protagonist, sometimes confused with Protagonist or Hero. It is essential to distinguish between their respective roles and functions clearly.
- Forbidden is a manga series featuring MC 23 as the main character.
- He is one of the wealthiest men in the city. In their first meeting, he fell in love with Jeong Suk (Heronie).
- He fell in love with Jeong because of her beauty and strength. But, in order to prove his arrogance for his love, he began killing both close friends and enemies. He also tried to kill Jeong Suk.
- In the end, it turned out that villain 23 was really the main antagonist who was intent on framing Jun for murder.
- Now, Jun has to find a way to prove herself innocent by finding the person who committed the crime.
- Despite the challenges, Jun remains committed to completing this task.
- The series is full of turns and thrills, so read all its chapters.
MC, A Psychopathic in The Main Character is the Villain Chapter 23
The villainous protagonists in the manga series keep the readers connected with characters who mistreat and hurt others. They may choose violence to seek revenge or simply feel betrayed, but their aggressive behavior creates different types of innocent bystanders.
For creating engaging and realistic characters, learning a villain’s backstory is essential. The backstory expresses why they become aggressive and dangerous. They may become villains to protect their own or to compete for their personal interests. All these things make the story more realistic and entertain the audience.
In the Forbidden novel, Seo Jun is the protagonist, which is a stunning example. He was born into a rich family and got everything he wanted. At an early age, he was a kind-hearted child, but later on, some invisible powers changed him into a dangerous and violent man who kills everyone who comes to his path. He also killed Jeong, whom he loved from the bottom of his heart. He also killed his own mother to create villainy among his enemies. This is why Seo Jun is so effective as a villain.
Villain 23 is a contain a strong personality
- In every story or novel, main characters are referred to as protagonists or heroes, or heroines, which are the backbone of novels.
- In these roles, some are supporting, and some are readers’ favorites.
- Some may confuse “main character” with representation – although they have different pronunciations, both terms mean the same thing.
- Increasingly, storytellers are exploring morality and compassion through the stories of villainous protagonists.
- In today’s world, readers want to read some type of manga novels that do not follow traditional concepts.
- If you want to make a substantial impact on the reader, then make your villain more strong and more powerful than the hero. Otherwise, the reader will skip your novel or story.
- A villainous protagonist that shows a loss of characterization will bore the readers.
- When creating a villain who inspires affection from audiences, it’s necessary to create a multidimensional character.
Villan 23 is a Intelligent Person In The Main Character is the Villain 23 Chapter
In a powerful story, villains don’t come as heroes, they do some hateful things to control the areas or seek vengeance for some reason. In manga novels, villains always make a great impact on the story, but in the case of antagonistic protagonists, how do writers organize their journeys?
Understanding their background will enable you to connect with their choices and actions and gain a deeper insight into their motives and beliefs. So, in The Main Character is the Villain 23, the writer focuses the storyline on the villain, that’s why it becomes a famous manga novel.
The importance of a villain in The Main Character is the Villain Chapter 23
In every good novel core, the main character always shows as a protagonist. In The Main Character is the Villain 23, the story revolves around the villain who drives the story plot. However, without Jun (Villan), the story would be boring and reckless.
There is nothing more essential to a good story than a well-written villain. Evil, powerful, and intelligent should be the characteristics of the villain. In this novel, all these things come into the villain’s personality.
On the other hand, an incorrectly written villain can destroy a story. There is nothing more boring than a one-dimensional and uninteresting villain. The villain should be like “Thanos,” which captures the story and excite the audience. But don’t worry, in the Forbidden manga; the villain is full of powerhouse that will not disappoint you. So, read all the chapters and entertain yourself.