8 Ball Pool Unblocked is the world’s most popular multiplayer snooker game. Many peoples around the world play this game on a regular basis and the game also has a huge fan following. The game is accessible on both devices on mobile and computers.
You are able to play with buddies or play alone against AI players. The game become popular because you can also play with the other player in the world. The tournament mode is also available in the game, so you can also compete with the world’s high-ranked players in the game.
In this article, we will discuss the 8 ball pool unblocked game factors which include what is the game, how to play it, game controls, features, and other things.
Table of Contents
What is the 8 Ball Pool Unblocked Game?
The 8-ball poll is a free online game where you can play snooker with other opponents. The world of the game is awash with this is one of the highest evaluated. You can play the game free of cost but you can also upgrade the different features with the in-game coins and spend the real money.
The gameplay is very simple and easy, when you start a game, you have to pot all the balls of your assigned group (solid or striped), when you do that before your opponents, then in the end, pot the 8 ball and win the game.
During the game, try not to do a lot of fouls and always pot the balls that are assigned to you. You can play the game in three different modes which are 1v1, tournament, and mini-games. You can also upgrade or customize the cue and tables with different designs, but for that, you need a lot of coins. After winning a game, you also won coins.
- It is a multiplayer one, meaning you participate with colleagues and with other players.
- You can upgrade the cue and tables by spending the coins.
- After winning a game, you will be rewarded with coins and with other items.
- It is possible to play with three distinct sections that are easy, medium and challenging.
- Comes with several modes but here are the popular three modes of the game: 1-vs-1, tournaments, and mini-games.
- As you win the matches in the game, your level will be up, and can unlock the new items and features in the game.
- You can play the game on both desktops and mobile devices.
Rules of the game
- First, you have to pot all the assigned 7 balls then 8 ball in the last.
- If you do a foul while pocketing an 8 ball then you will lose the match. So, don’t foul while pocketing an 8 ball.
- If you pocket a ball then you will be rewarded with another shot.
- If you do a foul, then a free shot will be given to your opponent.
Tips and Tricks
- Always try to break the reck at full speed, so all the balls spread around the table nicely. If the balls spread nicely around the table, the chance will be high for pocketing them.
- Always try to hit every ball with full of accuracy. Accuracy is the most crucial part of the game.
- You can use the spin feature in the match.
- Always hit the ball at medium speed, because sometimes full speed ball do not pocket.
8 Ball Pool offers several different modes of gameplay. Here are some of the most popular modes:
- 1-vs-1: In this mode, players compete against each other one-on-one to see who can pot all their balls and the 8 ball first.
- Tournament: The tournament mode is a competition between several players, where the winner is the one who progresses to the next round until a final winner is declared.
- Mini-games: The game offers various mini-games such as Spin and Win and Scratch and Win, which offer rewards and prizes to the players.
- Friends: Players can also invite their friends to play with them in private rooms or public matches.
- Practice: This mode allows players to practice their skills and improve their gameplay by playing against the computer.
- League: In this mode, players compete against other players in their league to earn points and climb the leaderboard.
Developer and Release Date
Miniclip is the founder and the publisher of the 8 ball pool and the initial release date of the game was October 2010.
The game also got an excellent ratings from different big platforms. On Google Play Store, the game gets a rating of 4.5 out of 5. On App Store, the game gets a rating of 4.7 out of 5. However, the unblocked version of the game also gets a very good rating, on CrazyGames, the game gets 8.4/10 stars. On Gameflare, the game gets 4.5/5 stars.
Where to play the 8 Ball Pool Unblocked?
There are many websites available in the market that provide the unblocked version of the game, where you can play it. Here is the list:
Some Alternates Games that you can play?
There are also some other awesome pool unblocked games available that you can play. So, here is the list of the alternate games.
- 8 Ball Billiards Classic
- Cue Billiard Club
- Pool 8
- Pool Club
- Billiards Pool 8
- Pool Mania
- 8 Ball Pool With Friends
- Speed Pool King
8 Ball Pool Unblocked is one of the most popular and free online pool games that millions of people around the world play it. However, the unblocked version is similar and also very awesome and comes with different excellent features like the upgradation of cues, tables, and other items.
In the end, it is full of fun games and you can try it in your free time. We already mentioned some websites where you can play it. So, go there and play the game and enjoy your free time.