If given a choice between a leather couch and any other couch, everybody will go for a leather couch only, won’t they? A leather couch can change the whole look of your living room. Your furniture looks lavish and classy when it is made of leather. One of the biggest minus points of having a Leather Cleaning Brisbane it. Especially those dark stains that are the worst. But don’t you worry because this article includes all the methods you can use to keep your gorgeous couch clean.
DIY Methods To Clean Dark Stains On Your Leather Couch
- Use Talcum Powder To Clean Your Couch
Many times your couch becomes a victim of grease stains to get rid of these types of stains you can use talcum powder.
- Use cotton or a cloth to soak the grease stains.
- Pour some talcum powder on the stain and make sure to cover the whole stain.
- Leave it on the couch overnight.
- Now, wipe the area by using a clean microfiber cloth. You can repeat this process if needed.
- Use Dishwasher Soap To Clean Your Couch
Dishwashers are not only to crystal clear your dishes, it can also be used Couch Steam Cleaning Canberra to clean your leather couch to make it all shiny.
- First and foremost, use a microfiber cloth to clean the stain.
- Mix a little amount of dishwasher soap in water.
- Now, dip the cloth in this solution and start wiping the stain with a soft hand.
- Using a fresh cloth dipped in normal water wipe the stain again to get rid of the solution.
- Use Alcohol To Clean Your Couch
The king of worse stains is ink stain. However, a DIY recipe of leather cleaner may work on fresh ink stains.
- Dip a cotton pad in alcohol and apply it on the stain in circular motion gently.
- If the stain is still there apply a little amount of acetone on it in the same manner as the alcohol and leave it overnight for best results.
- In the morning, wash it off using a cotton pad dipped in freshwater.
- Use Homemade Leather Conditioner To Clean Your Couch
You can also make your homemade leather conditioner using only home products which will not only remove stains from your couch but will also make it shiny and fabulous.
- Mix lemon juice with cream of tartar in equal amounts.
- Apply this mixture on your couch and let it sit there for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with fresh water by using a sponge or cotton to wipe it afterward.
- Use Vinegar To Clean Your Couch
If the stains on your couch are fresh and light, you can use vinegar to vanish them.
- Mix ¼ cup of vinegar in one and a half cup of lemon juice.
- Put the mixture in a spray bottle to use it anytime you want.
- Spray the mixture on the stain. Let it sit for a while.
- Wipe it off with a clean cloth.
Stains are more stubborn? We can help you vanish them.
Not able to remove the stains from your leather couch? Hire our professionals to help you get your couch back. We at consist of the best team of upholstery cleaners Adelaide in this industry. Our professionals can handle every type of leather. They are trained professionals who have been working in the industry for 20 years and serving our customers effectively and efficiently. So, if you want an affordable leather upholstery stain removal service, call us and we will be available for you.