If you’ve ever sat through an online event, then you know it’s hard to pay attention to all the distractions everywhere. Most of the time is spent with speakers talking about their product or service – which gets really tedious for an audience.
Virtual Event Chat Platforms like RumbleTalk Chat make it possible for participants to interact in real time during virtual events. So you’ll never have to sit through another program again!
Check out this innovative plugin and give your next online event some fun engagement and real-time interaction!
What makes a virtual event chat a good investment?
Virtual event chat is an instant messenger program that allows you to communicate with anyone who may be in another time zone or on the other side of the world.
RumbleTalk provides features such as private or public chat rooms, making it super easy to share ideas in real-time. With intelligent engagement tools including polls, RumbleTalk offers an innovative way for businesses to explore new avenues of marketing from their very own desktops.
No matter what kind of business you’re running – a chat-based website, for example, or an interactive event – RumbleTalk has specific chat types and features that’ll surely fit those needs.
10 RumbleTalk Key Features
1. 6 Chat types to choose from – You can choose from different chat types depending on what you need at the time. Below are descriptions of how each type of chat works.
2. Screen messages before it goes live – Admins can approve or reject messages before they are seen by your audience. This is usually helpful for hosting Q&A sessions with an event speaker.
3. Other Admin features – Limit the number of messages sent in the chat room at a any given time, mute users, ban profanity, disconnect spammers, and export the chat transcript.
3. Collaboration tools – Live polls, multimedia file sharing, one-on-one video and audio calls (WebRTC Technology), and more.
4. Chat customization – Use the simple ‘drag and drop’ design tab or make your own CSS code to alter the appearance of chatrooms. Customize the number of rooms, administrators, and users depending on what works for you.
5. RumbleTalk Chat Pages – Use this to build a landing page where you can host your online events for free. It has a built-in chat room and you can also embed your event live stream beside it.
6. Pin Messages on top – Perfect for announcements and important house rules.
7. Automatic Log-In – Integrate your users with the Login SDK feature so that when they visit your website, they are automatically logged in to your chat room.
8. Restful API for easy integration – Embed your RumbleTalk chats on your website. Our integrations, add-ons, and plugins are available for YouTube, WordPress, Wix, Joomla, Angular, and React.
9. Multilingual Chat Rooms – RumbleTalk supports 36 languages that you can use, and change, in real-time.
10. Multiple Rooms – Create spaces suitable for hosting a variety of different session types, such as breakout sessions, consultation meetings, lecture-style presentations, and more.
6 Chat Types designed to meet every need
RumbleTalk has six different chat types, all of which are interchangeable. With each type, you can do something different.
1. Social Chat – public group chats where anyone would be able to join the conversation
Use: As a community chat on a marketplace site, fan page, or online events
2. Private Chats – users can initiate a one-on-one private chat between other users
Use: As a one-on-one chat for networking and dating sites
3. Expert’s Chat – only the admin can initiate a one-on-one chat with any user
Use: As a one-on-one chat for healthcare consultations, private tutoring, and job interviews
4. Moderated Queued Chat – public group chat with an administrator that can screen messages before it goes live and do other admin functions
Use: As a moderated chat room for huge events with thousands of attendees, Q&A sessions with a speaker, and online classes
5. Member’s Chat – private group chat that is exclusive to your members only
Use: Stock trading groups, private communities, VIP membership sites
An affordable chat platform to boost your online engagement
Every event matters, no matter what type of gathering it is. And with RumbleTalk at your side, you can create lasting engagement on all fronts. Whether it’s hiring professionals for a job or providing medical assistance or hosting a webinar – we provide an interface that caters to any type of event.