Quickbooks need no introduction. It is one of the popular and most-used accounting applications available out there. It offers some advanced features like inventory management, bookkeeping, financial reporting, and payroll management. These features make Quickbooks a compatible software for small and mid-sized companies. Though the application has a lot to offer to the users, they may still encounter issues while using it. To help users fix all these common Quickbooks issues, Intuit has launched different tools. For example, if a user is facing any network issue or company issue, you will have to use the Quickbooks file doctor tool or Quickbooks database server manager.
Earlier, the user used to download different tools for different kinds of errors. This takes up a lot of space, time and effort of the user. Because of this, Intuit has launched the Quickbooks tool hub. It is recently developed by Intuit to help users fix the issue automatically. Quickbooks tool hub is a combination of the Quickbooks tools that you can use to get rid of specific errors in Quickbooks. It provides access to different tools, like:
- Quickbooks file doctor tool
- Quickbooks database server manager
- Quick fix my program
- Quickbooks connection diagnostic tool
- Clean install tool in Quickbooks
- Print and pdf repair tool
- Password reset tool
System Requirements for Quickbooks Tool Hub
If you want to use the tool on the system, you will have to fulfil all the system requirements. Check out all the system requirements below.
- First, you need to make sure that you have a good internet connection on the system.
- Also, you need to download the .net framework on the system.
- Install the latest version of the C++ distributable package on the system.
Tabs Present in Quickbooks Tool Hub
Before we explain to you how to download and install the Quickbooks tool hub on the system, you must know what all you will get in the tool and how you can use the same. Check out all the tabs present in the tool hub and what their uses are.
The very first tab that you will come across is Home. This is the welcome tab where you can find all the relevant information about the tool hub.
Company File Issues
The next tab in the tool hub is the Company file issues tab. This tab is used to fix all the company file issues or network issues. You will get the option to run the Quickbooks file doctor tool under this tab.
Network Issues Tab
This tab can help you get rid of all the issues related to the multi-user mode in Quickbooks. You will get access to the Quickbooks database server manager on the system. Running the tool can help you configure the firewall properly and also, sync the data.
Program Problems Tab
The next tab that you will come across is the program problem tab. Under this tab, you will get access to three tools, namely, Quickbooks program diagnostic tool, Quick fix my program, Quickbooks print and pdf repair tool. This helps you get rid of all the errors related to the components of the application.
Installation Issues Tab
Incorrect installation of the Quickbooks application can lead to different Quickbooks errors. To get rid of all the Quickbooks installation issues, you will have to use the Quickbooks install the diagnostic tool and Quickbooks clean install tool.
Password Reset Tab
The second last tab on the Quickbooks tool hub window is the Password reset tab. This tab helps you get to restore your Quickbooks password automatically.
Now, the last tab on the Quickbooks tool hub window is the Support tab. This tab provides you with the option to use some advanced tools and also, guides you to seek technical support from the support team.
Here’s How to Download Tool Hub
Now that you are aware of what the tool hub is and how you can install it, you will have to proceed with downloading and installing the tool hub. Check out all the steps to download and install the tool on the system.
- First, end all the applications running in the background. In case you have downloaded or installed any other version of the tool hub, remove it from the system.
- After this, you will have to start a web browser on the system and then type intuit.com. On the website, look for the Quickbooks tool hub and then download the same on the system.
- Now, click on the file that you have downloaded and then start the installation window.
- You will then have to choose “I Agree” on the license prompt window and then choose the installation folder.
- Now, you will have to follow the steps appearing on the screen to complete the installation of the application.
- When done, you will have to double-click on the Quickbooks tool hub icon and then start the tool.
Quickbooks tool hub can help you use all the Quickbooks tools with one application. In this post, we have tried explaining to you all the important information regarding the Quickbooks tool hub. In case you still have some queries regarding the tool, you will have to talk to the support team. They will guide you properly.