Thunder TV offers you a wide variety of shows and movies to download that are originally released on popular platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, HBO, FOX, etc. Because of the same reason, the website is not legal, and therefore, should not be browsed without having the proper setup to do so.
The proper setup means that you should have a VPN installed on your device and for additional safety, you can use Tor Browser, which provides three to four layers of the network. By adopting both of these measures, your internet identity is fully concealed and cannot be detected.
Now, let’s get started with the steps to download movies from Thunder TV:
- First, connect to the VPN that you have installed on your device.
- Thereafter, in order to conduct the smooth download of all episodes of shows and all parts of movies, you also have to download a third-party video downloader on your system. One very well-known downloader is Internet Download Manager (IDM).
- Now, open the Tor browser or any other browser and visit the Thunder TV Website.
- The next step is to select the show or movie you want to download.
- Play the selected video. Once the video starts playing, you can see the IDM icon flashing on the screen, asking you to download the video.
- Click on the IDM ‘Download this video’ button and select the quality of the video in which it is to be downloaded.
- Now, a dialog box will open to browse the location of the video to be downloaded. Select the folder in which you want to save the video and the video will start downloading.
Categories Available on Thunder TV
Thunder TV offers you tonnes of genres to choose from. Well, not exactly a tonne but still, a lot of categories are available on the website. Some of the most popular genres are stated down here:
- War and Politics
- Family and Kids
How to Get Started Using Thunder TV?
In order to use the Thunder TV website, you are required to register for its services. However, you need not compulsorily sign up for the website, but it’s useful when you browse the content present on this platform. While signing up, you are required to enter your location, which is then detected by the website, and more suitable results, according to your region and local language are shown.
Therefore, it’s completely up to you, whether you want to register or not. Stated below are some steps that can be followed to do so:
- To begin with, you first need to install a VPN on your system in order to browse Thunder TV without revealing your actual IP address to the site.
- Then, visit the Thunder TV website.
- After reaching the website, look for the sign-up option and fill in the following details:
- Email address
- Zip Code
- Create a password, and you are done registering on the website.
Soon after you are done with the registration process on the website, you can start browsing their content. You can either directly search the name of the movie or show that you want to watch or if you do not have anything particular in mind, then go on exploring their different categories.
Finally, when you decide to watch something, you can click on its poster and select either to watch online, then and there, or download it and watch later.
While viewing or downloading the content, you can select and change the quality of the video from the options provided in the video quality list. The quality of video usually ranges from HD, 1080p to 360p.