If you’re craving curry and have come across a Jalfrezi. Great! It’s curry time! Curry dishes are either something you love or something you’ve never tried before. There is no middle ground. It’s science!
This jalfrezi curry features juicy chicken breast, tender-crisp bell peppers, and onions in thick, rich, mouthwatering tomato sauce. This curry gets its distinct spicy flavour from marinating the meat in oil, green chillies, and other spices. Chicken Jalfrezi is an ideal meal for anyone with a spicy palate.
Health Benefits and Distinguish Features Of Chicken Jalfrezi
Adding halal organic meat to your daily meals is a first-rate source of your protein needs. Chicken jalfrezi is already one of the more nutritious curries available. Halal organic chicken with all of those fresh and healthy vegetables, curry is a healthy option. They are usually quite spicy, but that is entirely up to you.
Another distinguishing feature of the chicken jalfrezi recipe is the addition of soy sauce, a traditionally Asian ingredient. The flavour from the soy sauce is unrivalled. This dish can be prepared to your tastes. Make it with different meats or as a vegetarian dish. It’s no surprise that it’s perplexing.
Now, let’s find out what to add to the tastier recipe of chicken jalfrezi.
- Oil 2 tablespoon ( preferably olive oil)
- Onions 1 small ( sliced finely)
- Tomatoes 1 medium ( chopped)
- Chicken 500 grams ( cut into stripes)
- Garam Masala 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper 1 teaspoon ( powder)
- Coriander 1 teaspoon ( powder)
- Soy Sauce 1 tablespoon
- Turmeri c ½ teaspoon
- Red Chili Powde r½ tablespoon
- Tomato Ketchup 1 tablespoon
- Tomato Paste 1Tablespoon
- Salt To Taste
- Green Chilies As needed
- Bell Pepper 1 Cup (Julienned)
- Eggs 2
Steps To Follow For Cooking
- Sauté sliced onions in oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Mix in the chopped tomatoes.
- Sauté the chicken strips thoroughly.
- Then stir in the garam masala, black pepper, coriander powder, soy sauce, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, tomato paste, and salt.
- Then stir in the chopped green chillies.
- Then stir in the julienned bell pepper.
- Mix in the julienned red pimento.
- Add oil to the frying pan, heat it on medium flame and fry an egg. If desired, season with black pepper.
- Combine the fried egg into the jalfrezi.
Serve the tasty chicken jalfrezi with Chinese rice, zeera rice, pilau or naan or roti and enjoy your meal.
The ultimate culinary experience. This dish is a show stopper thanks to the rich seasonings, delectable curry flavour, and succulent chicken pieces! Though curry is often linked with spicy foods, that isn’t always the scenario. Adjust the spices or make it completely mild, and your kids will keep asking for more!
Quick and simple. The intense flavours of this recipe are the result of a perfect blend of individual spices that can be found in your grocery store or cupboard! It’s easy to make and will have you ready for a weeknight dinner in no time.